MAKING WATER KEFIR
Time & Location
About the Event
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to make your own probiotic water kefir at home! Similar to kombucha but less vinegary in flavor and more densely probitic, Water Kefir is gaining in popularity, and for good reason!
You can join us during class or simply watch, take notes and create on your own time!
What you’ll learn:
- How to brew Water Kefir safely and successfully
- How to troubleshoot your Water Kefir cultures
- How to infuse water kefir with a variety of flavor combinations
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make Water Kefir with us:
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
- 1 quart of filtered water
- Active Water Kefir Grains (live cultures are available in store only)
- 1/4 cup cane sugar (ideally 1/8 cup regular sugar, 1/8 cup raw sugar)
- A wide mouth quart jar
- Muslin cloth or thin towel
- Small stainless steel strainer
- If you've ordered our dehydrated Water Kefir Grains, please follow the instructions to rehydrate and activate them ASAP, preferably several days prior to class.
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a registration confirmation which includes the Zoom link and password. After the workshop, you’ll receive a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- Step-by-step demonstrations
All sales are final. Virtual Workshops are recorded, and can be shared if you miss our class. If you do not wish to be part of the recording, you may turn off your video during class.
Copyright 2020 Preserved. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this recording is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
- ADMIT ONE$40$400$0
- SLIDING SCALE ADMISSION$32.50$32.500$0
- SLIDING SCALE ADMISSION$25$250$0