MAKING HARD CIDER
Learn to make make your own hard cider at home from either freshly pressed apples or local, fresh apple juice!
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
Live Online Event hosted on Zoom
About the Event
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to make your own hard cider at home from either freshly pressed apples or local, fresh apple juice!
What you’ll learn:
- How to make alcoholic hard cider at home
- How to best prep fresh apples to press into your own juice
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make Hard Cider with us:
- Hard Cider Kit, or all kit contents
- One gallon of fresh, preservative-free apple cider (Local Recommendations: Rainbow Orchards at Oakland & Berkeley Farmers Markets; North Coast Apple Cider )
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
How the online workshop works:
- We’ll email you a registration confirmation which includes the Zoom link and password. After the workshop, you’ll receive a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- Step-by-step demonstrations
All workshop sales are final. We do not allow recordings.
Sliding Scale I$25.00
Sliding Scale II$32.50
Sliding Scale III$40.00