Time & Location
About the Event
This is a previously recorded, live, virtual workshop from our Pandemic Preserving from Home Series. We are sharing these videos at a discounted rate for those who missed the live series. While you may not be able to ask questions in real time, you can always email us at email@example.com.
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to make your own probiotic kombucha at home! Save some money on your kombucha habit and make custom flavors that will rival any commercial kombucha on the market! You can join us during class or simply watch, take notes and create on your own time!
What you’ll learn:
- How to brew kombucha safely and successfully
- How to troubleshoot your SCOBY
- How to infuse kombucha with a variety of flavor combinations
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make Kombucha with us:
- One gallon stock pot
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
- Our Kombucha Starter Kit (includes SCOBY, Black Tea, Reusable Tea Bag, Sugar, Cloth Cover, Recipe Guide and Gallon Jar)
Or the following:
- A kombucha SCOBY and 2 cups of mature, unflavored kombucha (this is sold together as one item in our store and online)
- Unflavored green or black tea (6-8 tea bags or 2-3 tablespoons loose tea)
- 1 cup cane sugar
- A wide mouth gallon jar
- Cloth cover (muslin cloth, bandana or thin towel) and rubber band
- Please bring 1 gallon of water to a boil right before class begins. Once boiling, turn off heat.
Copyright 2020 Preserved. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this recording is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
- Discounted Class Rate$25$250$0