FERMENTING HOT SAUCE
Learn the art of making your own vibrant, spicy, probiotic hot sauce!
Time & Location
Sep 02, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
Live Online Event hosted on Zoom
About the Event
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to use the principles of vegetable fermentation to make flavorful, probiotic hot sauce!
What you’ll learn:
- How to ferment vegetables successfully
- How to blend a hot sauce and incorporate different flavors
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make your own Hot Sauce:
- Fresh, organic hot peppers like jalapenos, serranos, etc!
- Pickle Weight & Airlock Lid; or our Small Fermenting Veggie Kit (or we will discuss other options in class)
- Sea salt
- At least 1 quart jar
- Small knife
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a registration confirmation which includes the Zoom link and password. After the workshop, you’ll receive a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- Step-by-step demonstrations
All workshop sales are final. We do not allow recordings.
Sliding Scale I$25.00
Sliding Scale II$32.50
Sliding Scale III$40.00