Learn how to preserve seasonal tomatoes (preserved whole or crushed) for your winter pantry!
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
Live Online Event hosted on Zoom
About the Event
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to preserve seasonal tomatoes (preserved whole or crushed) for your pantry. Homemade canned tomatoes rival any commercial brand, while supporting local farms or your own backyard bounty!
What you’ll learn:
- How to prepare tomatoes for canning
- Safe methods for water-bath canning acidic foods
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need:
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
Note: Because so much needs to be prepared in advance, we don’t ask that you make these products in real time with us.
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a registration confirmation which includes the Zoom link and password. After the workshop, you’ll receive a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- Step-by-step demonstrations
All workshop sales are final. We do not allow recordings.
Sliding Scale I
Sliding Scale II
Sliding Scale III