Time & Location
About the Event
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to make your own probiotic kombucha at home! Save some money on your kombucha habit and make custom flavors that will rival any commercial kombucha on the market! You can join us during class or simply watch, take notes and create on your own time!
What you’ll learn:
- How to brew kombucha safely and successfully
- How to troubleshoot your SCOBY
- How to infuse kombucha with a variety of flavor combinations
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make Kombucha with us:
- Our Kombucha Starter Kit (includes SCOBY, Black Tea, Reusable Tea Bag, Sugar, Cloth Cover, Recipe Guide and Gallon Jar)
Or the following:
- One gallon stock pot
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
- Please bring 1 gallon of water to a boil right before class begins. Once boiling, turn off heat.
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a registration confirmation which includes the Zoom link and password. After the workshop, you’ll receive a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- Step-by-step demonstrations
All sales are final. Virtual Workshops are recorded, and can be shared if you miss our class. If you do not wish to be part of the recording, you may turn off your video during class.
Copyright 2020 Preserved. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this recording is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
- ADMIT ONE$40$400$0
- SLIDING SCALE ADMISSION$32.50$32.500$0
- SLIDING SCALE ADMISSION$25$250$0