FERMENTING HOT SAUCE
Time & Location
About the Event
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to use the principles of vegetable fermentation to make flavorful, probiotic hot sauce!
What you’ll learn:
- How to ferment vegetables successfully
- How to blend a hot sauce and incorporate different flavors
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make your own Hot Sauce:
- Fresh, organic hot peppers like jalapenos, serranos, etc!
- Pickle Weight & Airlock Lid; or our Small Fermenting Veggie Kit (or we will discuss other options in class)
- Sea salt
- At least 1 quart jar
- Small knife
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a registration confirmation which includes the Zoom link and password. After the workshop, you’ll receive a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- Step-by-step demonstrations
All workshop sales are final. We do not allow recordings.
- Sliding Scale I$25$250$0
- Sliding Scale II$32.50$32.500$0
- Sliding Scale III$40$400$0