VEGAN CULTURED CHEESEMAKING
Time & Location
About the Event
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to make your own vegan, fermented, nut-based cheeses!
You can join us during class or simply watch, take notes and create on your own time!
What you’ll learn:
- How to create your own starter culture to ferment your own vegan cheese
- How to create the best cheesy flavor for your non-dairy cheeses
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make Cultured Nut Cheese with us:
- 2 cups cashews, macadamia nuts or almonds
- Culture of choice
- Silicone spatula
- Large wide mouth jar or bowl for pureed nuts
- Fine sea salt
- Muslin cloth, towel or plastic wrap
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
- 5-7 days before class Make your own Rejuvelac
- The morning of class, (about 10am) soak all 2 cups of nuts in a bowl with plenty of water for 8 hours.
How the online workshop works:
- We’ll email you a registration confirmation which includes the Zoom link and password. After the workshop, you’ll receive a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- Step-by-step demonstrations
All sales are final. Virtual Workshops are recorded, and can be shared if you miss our class. If you do not wish to be part of the recording, you may turn off your video during class.
Copyright 2020 Preserved. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this recording is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
- ADMIT ONE$40$400$0
- SLIDING SCALE ADMISSION$32.50$32.500$0
- SLIDING SCALE ADMISSION$25$250$0