MAKING WATER KEFIR
Learn how to brew your own healthy, flavorful water-kefir sodas at home!
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
Live Online Event hosted on Zoom
About the Event
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to make your own probiotic water kefir at home! Similar to kombucha but less vinegary in flavor and more densely probitic, Water Kefir is gaining in popularity, and for good reason!
What you’ll learn:
- How to brew Water Kefir safely and successfully
- How to troubleshoot your Water Kefir cultures
- How to infuse water kefir with a variety of flavor combinations
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make Water Kefir with us:
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
- 1 quart of water
- Water Kefire Starter Kit (includes Water Kefir Grains, Mineral-Rich Cane Sugar Blend, Recipe Guide and Gallon Jar)
- Active Water Kefir Grains
- 1/4 cup cane sugar (ideally 1/8 cup regular sugar, 1/8 cup raw sugar)
- A wide mouth quart jar
- Muslin cloth or thin towel
- Small stainless steel strainer or nylon strainer
- If you've ordered our dehydrated Water Kefir Grains, please follow the instructions to rehydrate and activate them ASAP, preferably several days prior to class.
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a registration confirmation which includes the Zoom link and password. After the workshop, you’ll receive a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- Step-by-step demonstrations
All workshop sales are final. We do not allow recordings.
Sliding Scale I$25.00
Sliding Scale II$32.50
Sliding Scale III$40.00