MAKING HARD CIDER
Learn to make make your own hard cider at home from either freshly pressed apples or local, fresh apple juice!
Time & Location
Previously Recorded Virtual Class
About the Event
This is a previously recorded, live, virtual workshop from our Pandemic Preserving from Home Series. We are sharing these videos at a discounted rate for those who missed the live series. While you may not be able to ask questions in real time, you can always email us at email@example.com.
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to make your own hard cider at home from either freshly pressed apples or local, fresh apple juice! You can join us during class or simply watch, take notes and create on your own time!
What you’ll learn:
- How to make alcoholic hard cider at home
- How to best prep fresh apples to press into your own juice
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make Hard Cider with us:
- Brew Your Own Tool Kit, or all kit contents
- Ale Yeast, unless you choose a wild ferment! (discussed in class)
- One gallon of fresh, preservative-free apple cider (Local Recommendations: Rainbow Orchards at Oakland & Berkeley Farmers Markets; North Coast Apple Cider)
Copyright 2021 Preserved. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this recording is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
Discounted Class Rate$30.00