MAKING HARD CIDER
Learn to make make your own hard cider at home from either freshly pressed apples or local, fresh apple juice!
Time & Location
Jan 31, 2021, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM PST
Live Online Event hosted on Zoom
About the Event
In this online workshop we’ll be demonstrating how to make your own hard cider at home from either freshly pressed apples or local, fresh apple juice! You can join us during class or simply watch, take notes and create on your own time!
What you’ll learn:
- How to make alcoholic hard cider at home
- How to best prep fresh apples to press into your own juice
- Which tools you need for success
- What ingredients work best
What you’ll need to make Hard Cider with us:
- Hard Cider Kit, or all kit contents
- One gallon of fresh, preservative-free apple cider (Local Recommendations: Rainbow Orchards at Oakland & Berkeley Farmers Markets; North Coast Apple Cider)
- Access to an internet ready computer or tablet
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a registration confirmation which includes the Zoom link and password. After the workshop, you’ll receive a pdf copy of the recipes and processes covered in the workshop
- Step-by-step demonstrations
All sales are final. Virtual Workshops are recorded, and can be shared if you miss our class. If you do not wish to be part of the recording, you may turn off your video during class.
Copyright 2021 Preserved. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this recording is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
SLIDING SCALE ADMISSION$32.50
SLIDING SCALE ADMISSION$25.00